J&A Engineering are an established company with an outstanding reputation. We work on small to large scale projects predominantly within the Industrial and Commercial sectors within a range of industries.
Our list of successful projects is extensive and continues to grow due to continued business expansion.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Plater / Fabricator to join our successful team. This is a new position due to business expansion.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within a similar position and will be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects to agreed programme and budget.
If this sounds like you please contact either Phil Henshaw or Steve Penny on 01773 533334 or alternatively use our recruitment tool below to get in touch.
- Reading and interpreting technical engineering drawings.
- Measuring and marking out, plates sections, shaping and drilling as required.
- Have an accurate and methodical approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competent in MIG for tack welding.
- Able to meet deadlines as required.
- Time served / apprenticeship trained.
- Able to operate machinery correctly and safely (guillotine, press brake, pillar drill, etc.)
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Can support site works as / when required.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Evidence of previous training & qualifications
- Contribute to design for fabrication and installation as required.
- Mark out and develop profiles on plate, structural steelwork, and pipework.
- Produce angled fabrications using bending or folding machinery.
- Full, clean driving license
- L.T license.
HOW CAN J&A ENGINEERING HELP YOUR CAREER?
J&A Engineering Services are continually seeking ambitious, forward thinking individuals to join our team and work with us to achieve our collective growth aspirations. If this sounds like you please use our recruitment tool to get in touch.